Nest Learning Thermostat – a Smarter Way to Save!
The Nest Learning Thermostat learns what temperatures you like, turns itself down when you’re away and connects to your phone. It has a big, sharp display. And it’s proven to help save energy. In independent studies, the Nest Thermostat saved an average of 10% to 12% on heating bills and 15% on cooling bills. Ask how you can get your Free Nest Thermostat today!
How Does It Work?
- Auto-Schedule – No more confusing programming. It learns the temperatures you like and programs itself.
- Remote Control – Connect the Nest Thermostat to Wi-Fi to change the temperature from your phone, tablet or laptop.
- Nest Leaf – You’ll see the Leaf when you choose a temperature that saves energy. It guides you in the right direction.
- Early-On – Nest learns how your home warms up and keeps an eye on the weather to get you the temperature you want when you want it.
- Home / Away Assist – The Nest Thermostat automatically turns itself down when you’re away to avoid heating or cooling an empty home.
- Energy History – See when heating and cooling were on and what affected your energy use.
- Safety Temperature Alerts – Get an alert on your phone or tablet if your home gets dangerously hot or cold.
- Farsight – When the Nest Thermostat spots you across the room, it lights up beautifully to show you the time, temperature or weather.
- Home / Away Assist
- Energy History
- Home Report
- Nest Leaf
- Nest app
- System Match: Early-On, Heat Pump Balance, True Radiant
- Weather aware
- Advanced Fan Control
- Cool to Dry
- Thermostat Lock
- Software updates over Wi-Fi
- Safety Temperature Alert
- Furnace Heads-Up
- Filter Reminder
- System Test
- Stainless steel ring
- The Nest Learning Thermostat works with 95% of 24V heating and cooling systems, including gas, electric, forced air, heat pump, radiant, oil, hot water, solar and geothermal.
- Heating: 1, 2 and 3 stages (W1, W2, W3) – Cooling: 1 and 2 stages (Y1, Y2) – Heat pump: with auxiliary and emergency heat (O/B, AUX, E)
- Humidiﬁer or dehumidiﬁer (HUM, DEHUM) – Fan (G) – Power (C, RH, RC)